Student Right to Know
The Student Right to Know and Campus Security Act requires that universities throughout the country produce statistics and/or information on the following subjects:
- retention and graduation rates;
- financial assistance available to students and requirements and restrictions imposed on Title IV aid;
- crime statistics on campus;
- athletic program participation rates and financial support; and
- other institutional information including: the cost of attendance, accreditation and academic program data, facilities and services available to disabled students, and withdrawal and refund policies.
For information on the Student Consumer Information Disclosures, please click here.